Tuesday, June 24, 2014

EVERY FAMILY HAS A STORY

 --- WELCOME TO OURS.

Hello Family and Friends. With this bigger platform I hope to be able to bring you more information such as bios, articles, copies of citations, family stories, etc. etc., etc.,  that will, hopefully, enlighten us all on our rich and varied family history.  You will laugh at some of it, cry at some of it, and maybe even be shocked by some of it.  Just remember, we are all human, we all make mistakes.  No one is perfect and our family is no exception. But we are family, and I hope this educational journey about where we came from and who we are will bring us all closer together. 

As I move forward with the research and attempt to get all the old photos posted to the blog, you may encounter some repetition of photos and stories from the Face Book page.  I am not thrilled about repeating these things and risk boring any of you, but in order to get a complete picture of our ancestry all in one place it will be necessary to do that, so please bear with me.  The nice thing about having it on the blog is the ability for any of you to find a particular person or family group through the "Label" feature at the right and possibly an index.  The intention is to have a label for each person as well as each sir name.  For example, Emma Angeline Tupper (our great grandmother to varying degrees) will have a label of Emma Tupper Robinson, Tupper, Robinson, and possibly another label of 'grandmothers, maternal side".  I am hoping this will give a clearer picture to each of you about who each person is.  Believe me, it is hard for even me to keep them straight, and I work with my files most every day! With nothing but a mental picture and sometimes, if we are lucky, a photo to go by it is really difficult. We'll try it and see how it goes.  Changes can, and probably will, come about as I get further along. 

If you ever have any suggestions, comments, or concerns do not hesitate to make your view or feelings known by leaving a comment in the comment section that will be beneath each post. I'll answer your question to the best of my ability, and suggestions are always welcomed!

The journey begins........

No comments:

Post a Comment